The Special Monastery Tour (13.03.2020)
Let's try the new experience to visit the temple landmark of Kingrama V which is regarded as one of the most beautiful architectural building in Bangkok and learn about the Buddhist way of life na djoin Buddhist activities at the temple.
::::::: HIGHLIGHT :::::::
- Visit temples in the old town area
- Sightseeing morning market
- To practice meditation
- The Buddhist way of thinking
DATE: 13 MARCH 2020
MEETING TIME: 08.30 AM (approximately 3 hours tour)
MEETING POINT: Subway MRT SAM YOD Station (Exit 3)
ENDING POINT: Subway MRT SAM YOD Station (Exit 3)
HOW TO BOOK:
• We will reply to you within 48 hours, please check both of your inbox and junk mail box.
• Settle deposit to save your spots as confirmation by email.
• See you on tour.
PRICE: 200THB per person (Including entrance fee and monk's offering, morning snacks)
• QUALITY is more important than QUANTITY, we limit the seat for 10 people a week.
• Why do we need the deposit? After we run this program for two years, we got a lot of no-show guests. That is why we would love to meet new friends who really love to meet us as well.
• Please dress up modestly suitable for temple visiting and boat hopping. (avoid see-through, vests, sleeveless shirts, mini skirt/short)
• This test trip will be taken photos for marketing material uses.
• Transportation from your hostel/ hotel is not included.
• This program is running as a volunteer. So, if you are appreciated by our guide service, that would be great be give some tippet the end of the tour.