ESSENTIAL CHINA TOWN WALKS
The special program of FREE BANGKOK WALKS
at China Town of Bangkok.
::::::: HIGHLIGHT :::::::
- Local Bus Experience (Public Transport)
- Walking thru 3 main streets of China Town (Culture Walks)
- Support Local Community
DATE: every SATURDAY in the afternoon, pls check the date.
- JANUARY: 08, 15, 22, 29
- FEBRUARY: 5, 12, 19, 26
MEETING TIME: Start from 1.00 PM (approximately 2-3 hours tour)
ENDING POINT: Subway MRT Wat Mangkon station
HOW TO BOOK:
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will reply to you within 48 hours, please check both of your inbox and junk mailbox.
- Settle deposit to save your spots as confirmation by email.
- See you on tour.
- PRICE: 150 THB per person (Local Bus ticket, Herbal Drink, Community Supports & FREE GUIDE)
- QUALITY is more important than QUANTITY,
- we limit the seat to 10 people a week.
- Why do we need the deposit? After we run this program for two years, we got a lot of no-show guests. That is why we would love to meet new friends who really love to meet us as well.
- Where's the 150THB deposit goes?
- (100THB is going to support the local community, 15THB for the bus ticket, 20THB for an herbal drink, 15THB for Paypal fee)
- Please dress up modestly suitable for temple visiting and bus hopping.
(avoid see-through, vests, sleeveless shirts, mini skirt/short).
- Transportation from your hostel/ hotel is not included.
- This program is running
as a volunteer. So if you are appreciated by our guide service, that would be great to give some tip at the end of the tour.
Limited spots only 10 people a week, first come first serve!