The Special Monastery Tour (13.03.2020)
Let's try the new experience to visit the temple landmark of Kingrama V which is regarded as one of the most beautiful architectural building in Bangkok and learn about the Buddhist way of life na djoin Buddhist activities at the temple.
::::::: HIGHLIGHT :::::::
DATE: 13 MARCH 2020
MEETING TIME: 08.30 AM (approximately 3 hours tour)
MEETING POINT: Subway MRT SAM YOD Station (Exit 3)
ENDING POINT: Subway MRT SAM YOD Station (Exit 3)
HOW TO BOOK:
• email to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the form below
• We will reply to you within 48 hours, please check both of your inbox and junk mail box.
• Settle deposit to save your spots as confirmation by email.
• See you on tour
PRICE: 200THB per person (Including entrance fee and monk's offering, morning snacks)
• QUALITY is more important than QUANTITY, we limit the seat for 10 people a week.
• Why do we need the deposit? After we run this program for two years, we got a lot of no-show guests. That is why we would love to meet new friends who really love to meet us as well.
• Please dress up modestly suitable for temple visiting and boat hopping. (avoid see-through, vests, sleeveless shirts, mini skirt/short)
• This test trip will be taken photos for marketing material uses.
• Transportation from your hostel/ hotel is not included.
• This program is running as a volunteer. So, if you are appreciated by our guide service, that would be great be give some tippet the end of the tour.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly